我們的醫生關注您孩子的身體健康,我們的客服代表幫助您處理醫療保險的相關事宜, 作為中國一流的國際兒童醫院,我們將提供全方位的服務。
我不知道我的保險是否能在新世紀做直付(直接結算Direct Billing)?
我不知道我的保險是否能在新世紀做直付(直接結算Direct Billing)?
I’m not sure if my insurance is in theNew Century Direct billing list?
回答:您可以在新世紀官網查閱直付保險目錄,如果上面沒有查閱到您的保險公司,還可以在就診前先聯系我們工作人員再次確認。
A: You can check the direct billing insurance list on our Corporate Websites. If you do not find your
insurer in the list you can always contact our stafffor confirmation.
我的保險在新世紀沒有簽訂直付協議,怎么辦?
If my insurance is not in the list, what should I do?
回答:回答:您需要自己付費,然后事后自行聯系保險公司遞交相關材料做理賠。我們工作人員會給您出具正式的賬單和發票。
A: We recommend you pay and claim. Our staff will provide you with the formal bill and invoice for your claimwith your own insurer.
就診時我是否需要攜帶保險卡和身份證件?
Do I need to takemy insurance card and ID card/passport?
回答:是的。因為不同保險公司的理賠要求條款不一樣,所以某些保險公司只要求客戶就診時出具保險卡就足夠;但有些保險公司要求客戶必須向醫院同時提供保險卡和買保險時使用的有效身份證明(身份證或戶口本或護照)。若要了解自己的保險就診時需要攜帶的證件,可先咨詢我們工作人員。
A: Yes. As different companieshave different rules,some insurance companies require the clients to present insurance cardonlybut some require both the insurance card and ID card/passport(the ID card or the passport should be the one you used for the purchase of the insurance). You can also consult our staff before your visit.
建議您在前往新世紀就診時始終攜帶保險卡和有效身份證明。
We recommend you to take both of yourinsurance card and your ID card/passport.
我的保險與新世紀有直付協議,是否還需要支付什么費用?
我的保險與新世紀有直付協議,是否還需要支付什么費用?
If I can use direct billing, is it possible to incur extra charges?
回答:根據您保單內容,您需要在就診日結清自付部分(包括,但不限于保險年度免賠額、共同自付部分,不受保之項目、既往的保險理賠拒付部分)。
A: According to your benefits, you need to pay for your self-pay portion(including but not limited to annual deductible, copayment, non-payable items and any costs that has been denied by your insurance company).
建議您在入院就診前向保險公司查詢保障范圍。
We suggest that you consult your insurance company about your benefits prior to your appointment.
我有保險,如何辦理住院手續?
I have insurance, how should I deal with the admitting procedure?
回答:
1.需攜帶以下文件到前臺辦理入院手續:
2.保險卡
3.有效身份證件
4.醫生開具的入院證
5.完整填寫保險理賠材料
6.按照規定,在醫院未收到保險公司出具的費用擔保函(GOP)之前,向醫院預先支付押金。
A: A. present your insurance card to our staff
B. present your ID to our staff
C. get the Admission Form from your doctor
D. fill out the claim form
E. based on the rules, a certain amount of deposit is required before your insurance company provides the GOP
我們工作人員會聯系您的保險公司,索要住院擔保函。然后,在您辦理出院時,根據您的擔保函內容,退還押金。
Our staff will contact your insurance company for the GOP and we will return your deposit when you check out of the hospital.
如果保險公司在我出院前,仍未出具住院擔保函,怎么辦?
如果保險公司在我出院前,仍未出具住院擔保函,怎么辦?
What happens if there is no GOP when Iam about to check out of the hospital?
回答:您需要在出院前支付全部費用。我們會提供賬單和發票,以便您向保險公司索賠。
A: You will be required to settle all outstanding amounts upon discharge. We will then issue the hospital invoice for your claim with your insurer.
我想咨詢購買保險,怎么辦?
What can I do if I want to buy insurance?
回答:您可以致電醫院保險部,我們的電話是:010 5178 3362 .
郵箱是:wh_insurance@ncich.com.cn
A: You can contact our insurance department for consultation. Our contact info is as follows:Tel:010 5178 3362.
Email: wh_insurance@ncich.com.cn